Best Summer Sports Day Camp in the Area!
Camp Director Cheri Briggs has prepared some new and exciting changes for this year's upcoming Summer Camp!
Sports N Splash Summer Sports Day Camp takes complete advantage of Auburn Racquet & Fitness Club's fabulous facilities and staff! Children exercise and participate in a variety of athletic activities including swimming, basketball, racquetball, tennis, soccer, arts 'n crafts and more. Skill development, teamwork and sportsmanship are taught and our primary goal is to make sure all participating children have a great time!
PLUS, We have the best Camp Director and Staff in the area! Let our staff provide your children with a safe and memorable Summer Camp experience!
- Camps are one week sessions during the months of June, July, & August. Monday – Friday from 9 AM-4 PM.
- Members and non-members welcome.
- Daily and half day rates available with Camp Director approval.
- Pre and post camp activities are available for working parents.
- Take advantage of our multiple session and early registration discounts!
Sports 'n' Splash Camp Itinerary
- 7:00 AM: Pre Camp begins
- 9:oo AM—9:30 AM: Free Time in Kids Club
- 9:30 AM—10:00 AM: Tennis or Racquetball
- 10:00 AM—11:45 AM: Game time (racquetball court)
- 11:45 AM—12:30 PM: Craft time (optional sport available)
- 12:30 PM AM—1:00 PM: Lunch Time
- 1:00 AM—3:00 PM: Swim Time
- 3:00 PM AM—4:00 PM: Free Time in Kids Club
- 4:00 PM AM—6:00 PM: Post Camp
Click here to download the registration form, fee schedule and other summer camp information.
For children, summer time means happy times and lots of sunshine. It means going wherever their imaginations can take them!