1. Heal Mind and Body: Exercise can aid in rehabilitation from illnesses and chronic disease while improving strength and cardio health, reducing stress and easing the effects of depression and other diseases.
2. Practice Prevention: Exercise is a form of preventative medicine that research has shown can lower the risk of many chronic health problems while helping to stave off the effects of aging.
3. Improve Work Life: Exercise can boost employee morale, increase productivity and lead to decreased absenteeism.
4. Save Money: Health club membership remains an incredible value for the cost, and could help members save on medical costs in the long run.
5. Make a Difference: By joining a club and exercising, members are doing their part to reverse the alarming increase in obesity rates in America.
6. Spread the Health: Members can take then lead and be an example of healthy living and wellness for family, friends and their community.
7. Weather the Storm: Health clubs give members a safe, protected place to workout - no matter what the weather is doing outside.
8. Better Together: Health clubs provide a supportive environment for members to meet new people, build friendships and network. Enlisting the support of others can increase motivation and make it easier for members to achieve health and fitness goals.
9. Variety is the Spice of Life: Many give members an array of workout opportunities to choose from in one place, which helps combat boredom.
10. It’s Deserved: A health club membership is not really a luxury - it’s also an investment in health!